How to Use CleanUp
Click here to download a PDF version of this tutorial.
- To run CleanUp, click on the Windows Icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Click in the search bar and type CleanUp. The program should appear in the search results. The icon for CleanUp looks like the one below.
- When CleanUp opens, a window will appear like the one below.
- If you are running CleanUp for the first time, click on the Options button on the right side of the window. You will only need to do this the first time you run CleanUp.
- The Options Window will open. Be sure to uncheck the box that says enable sounds. If you do not do this, when you start to actually use CleanUp, a loud sound of a toilet flushing will play.
- Once you have enable sounds unchecked, click OK.
- You will return to the main window. To start CleanUp, click the CleanUp button.
- If this is the first time you ahve run CleanUp, a window asking if you want to run in Demo Mode will appear. Click No. This will only appear the first time you run CleanUp.
- CleanUp will now run and begin to remove unwanted and un-needed files.
- When CleanUp has finished a message at the bottom of the window will appear asking you to restart your computer.
- You can now close CleanUp by clicking Close or by clicking the red X in the upper right corner of the window.
- When you close CleanUp, a window will appear asking if you want to logoff now. You can either logoff right away by clicking Yes, or later by Clicking No. It doesn't matter which option you choose as the files will be removed the next time you restart or shutdown your computer.
Page last modified October 31, 2012