How to Install CleanUp
Click here to download a PDF version of this tutorial.
- The first thing to do is install CleanUp.
- Find where the CleanUp installer was downloaded on your computer. The default location for this is the Downloads folder.
- The CleanUp installer should look like the one below. Right-click on the icon and select Run as Administrator.
- Once you have clicked Run as Administrator, a window will appear asking if you want to allow the following program to run. Click Yes.
- A screen like the one below will appear. Check the box that says I Agree and then click next to continue to the next step of the installation.
- The next window will appear. The only thing to do is click start.
- When the installation is finished the following window will appear. Uncheck the box that says View Readme File. If you do not want to run the application right away, uncheck the box that says Run Install Application then click OK.
- If you need assistance on how to use CleanUp, please see the How to Use CleanUp page. To go directly to the page, click the link below.
Page last modified April 18, 2014