Connecting to the VPN with a Non-GVSU Computer
Click here to download a PDF version of this tutorial.
- Go to http://vpn.gvsu.edu login with your username and password (no dept.)
- You may need to download a program.
- Once the VPN client window opens and you will see the following items in the list:
- To access your N: drive files click the Network File Access \\office\dfs link
- Login again with your username and password.
- Click on the folder that contains your Department Name-Private.
- Next double-click on your username.
- To open a file you may double click on the file.
- Don't forget to upload a file you work on off campus.
Page last modified October 31, 2012