Clear Print Jobs
Click here to download a PDF version of this tutorial.
If you need to stop a print job before it has finished, follow these steps to cancel it.
- Select 'Devices and Printer' under the Start button menu.
- Double-click on the printer that is printing the job(s) you want to cancel.
- Click on the job you want to cancel and then select 'Cancel' under the Document pull-down menu.
- If you want to cancel all of the print jobs listed, perform a select-all command (Ctrl a) to highlight all of the print jobs and then select 'Cancel' from the Document pull-down menu.
- Verify that you want to cancel all of the selected print jobs by clicking on the 'Yes' button.
- The jobs have been canceled and removed from the printer queue.
Note: When cancelling print jobs on network printers, you can only cancel jobs in which you are listed as the owner.
Note: If you need to cancel other users print jobs or print jobs from a lab/classroom printer; call the IT Helpdesk at 616-331-2101.
Page last modified June 14, 2013