Changing Display Resolution
Click here to download a PDF version of this tutorial.
- Right-click on any open space on your desktop.
- You should be presented with a menu like the one shown below.
- Click on the 'Screen resolution' menu item.
- A window similar to the one below should appear.
- Click on the resolution drop-down menu and select the desired screen resolution.
- Once you hace selected the desired resolution, be sure to click apply. Now you can close the window by clicking OK or the red X in the upper right corner of the window.
Page last modified October 31, 2012