Changing Account Password
Click here to download a PDF version of this tutorial.
- Open System Preferences, located under the Apple menu in the top left corner.
- Click on Accounts.
- Select your account from the left hand side and click Change Password.
- Enter the old password. Then enter the new password and verify. A password hint is not needed.
- This box will appear. Click OK to continue.
- Go to the Apple menu in the upper left corner and choose Log Out. to complete the chance. Login with the new password.
Page last modified April 21, 2014