Add a User Account
Click here to download a PDF version of this tutorial.
- Double-click on the Manage User Login Ability Icon on the Desktop.
- It May take a minute, but a window will appear that looks like the one below.
- Double-click on Administrator at the top.
- The window below should appear. Click the Add button.
In the box that says “Enter the object names to select” enter the name or username of the user(s) you want to add.
- If you want to make it so anyone in your department can login, instead of a username enter your department name.
- Once you have who you want to add, click on the Check Names Button. If the name is correct, it will underline it. If not, it will tell you it cannot find the user.
- Once it is correct click OK. It will bring you to the previous window. You can click Apply and OK. You can now close the windows you opened and you are all done.
Page last modified October 31, 2012