Is your event on Campus?

  • Yes, either Allendale or Pew Campus. University Communications provides services for approved GVSU administration and academic requests for video and webcasting. Vice President approval is required. For the approval process form, visit: http://www.gvsu.edu/ucomm/videorequest-video_request.htm 
  • No. Please refer to services available from the West Michigan Film and Video Alliance at http://www.wmfva.org/  To go directly to services for hire regarding crew, services, talent, for rent and locations, click on Tools and Databases.

Page last modified March 7, 2016