Setting up an Android phone for Outlook
Click here to download a PDF version of this tutorial.
NOTE: Sequence of steps may vary depending on your Android device. Any version after 5.1.1 should be able to use the Gmail app, if you have an older version follow the steps below.
- Locate the email app on your phone (This is not the Gmail app)
- Select Add new account
- Choose the Exchange option.
- Enter your full GVSU email address (i.e. email@example.com)
- Enter your GVSU email password
- Select the type of information that you wish to sync.
- If you are required to enter in the Server Address: mail.exchange.gvsu.edu or the Domain: office.ads.gvsu.edu
- Choose a name for your account (i.e. GVSU email)
- Click Finish Setup