Scholarships and Loans
Scholarships and Loans:
On-Campus Scholarship All F-1 International Students that will have completed 12 undergraduate credits or 9 graduate credits at Grand Valley by the end of this semester are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Information will be emailed to students in January. Students submit an application to a committee chaired by the Director of International Students and Scholars Services. Questions should be directed to Kate Stoetzner, email@example.com.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 17, 2017
Requirements to apply:
In order to be eligible for this application, you need:
- to have completed one full-time semester by the end of this April
- be an F-1 visa-holder (degree-seeking)
- plan to attend GVSU in the upcoming Fall semester
Please complete your application online. We are no longer accepting emailed or paper applications.
The application will require you to submit the following information:
- General Information about yourself
- Personal Essay on academic & career goals and involvement at GVSU
- Two references (we are no longer requiring recommendation letters)
- Information on your financial need
Off-Campus Scholarships There are many opportunities pertaining to private scholarships and grants. You will find the following websites helpful when researching alternative sources of funding: