Skip to main content

Change of Address

Federal Requirements

Federal Requirements: United States immigration law requires the reporting of a change of address within 10 days of the move, even if it is changing apartments within the same complex.

Reporting Change of Address

Reporting Change of Address: Grand Valley students must report their change of address in four ways: 1. To the US Postal Service 2. On Grand Valleys myBanner 3. In an email to Kate Stoetzner to report to SEVIS 4. In the USCIS immigration form AR-11AR-11 Instructions