Seidman Investment Portfolio Organization
Virtual Stock Exchange is a realistic simulation trading game where players compete to achieve that best investment return over the course of the game. Players start with $100,000 in cash and make trades based on live price quotes.
A few features and rules:
- Game starts on 1//16/15 and ends on 4/16/15
- Minimum trade price is $1.00
- Players can join any time
- Short selling is allowed
- Trading on 2:1 margin will be allowed in order to achieve realism (This means even though you technically only have $100,000, you can borrow up to $100,000 as well).
- The winner must be present for at least half of the IPO meetings for the semester
- The winner will be announced at our April 16th meeting
- 80 trades per semester! We will be enforcing this limit. (A buy & sell would count as two individual trades).
Enter the password "lakers" in the "Join" box
It will make you log in or create a new account. From there, you will be able to make trades and make your way to the top of the rankings! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help getting started.
Page last modified January 16, 2015