GVSU's Social Justice Centers are committed to creating inclusive spaces for dialogue and discussion. Each of the Centers hosts a regular series. Details are below.
Disability Support Resources
Tuesday, October 18, 4:00-5:30 p.m. in the Cook DeWitt Auditorium
- Conquering China: Autism Style (by: Holly Miller)
"Conversations of Color," Office of Multicultural Affairs
Conversations of Color run from 12:00pm – 1:00 pm in Office of Multicultural Affairs (1240 Kirkhof Center) on the following dates:
- Wednesday, September 21st
- Wednesday, October 19th
- Wednesday, November 9th
- Wednesday, December 7th
More information is available on the OMA website.
Campus Interfaith Resources
More information to come...
"Open Door Discussions," Milton E. Ford LGBT Resource Center
March 17th - 11:30 a.m.
March 28th - 2:30 p.m.
April 6th - 11:00 a.m.
"Talkback Tuesdays," Gayle R. Davis Center for Women and Gender Equity
Typically the second Tuesday of each month, noon in the Women’s Center lobby
- September 12th: Freshman First Year Female Experience, returning Women's Center Student Employees to share their experiences
- October 11th
- November 15th
- December 13th
- January 17th
- February 22nd: Body Image Table Tent Discussion for Love Your Body Week
- February 28th: Current state of the Flint Water Crisis
- March 14th
- April 11th