Study Abroad Programs
Join the Business Summer Program in London!
- Earn theme/issue credits
- Fulfill your BBA Ethics requirement
- Fulfill one of the three upper-division SCB electives
For more information & application instructions, visit the PIC website!
View the Seidman Study Abroad brochure!
Study Abroad Advising
For information about Business related Study Abroad programs or International Internships please contact:
Ms. Alexandra Schmid
Special Programs Coordinator
3137 Seidman Center, Seidman College of Business
Phone: 331-7452 / Email: email@example.com
Gain business consulting experience in India!
The Seidman College of Business offers a new summer study abroad program: Study and intern abroad in India!
Earn six credits at the National Management School (NMS):
BUS 301 - International Business and Culture in India (3 cr.) theme 15
BUS 499 - Independent study/Project - A Corporate Consulting Practicum (3 cr.)
Program Dates: 5 weeks total
- Session 1: May 25 - June 28
- Session 2: June 29 - August 2
- Gain practical experience with a corporate consulting project, which allows you to work alongside top management executives, business faculty and a team of students from India.
- Participate in a multi-city tour of India: Mumbai, New Delhi, the Red Fort and of course, the Taj Mahal.
- Stay on campus in excellent student housing with air conditioning and a recreation center
- Receive assistance from the NMS's Program Coordinator, who will support you in every step of the process.
- Cost: $2,600 program fee for housing, meals, all travel and excursion cost in the country, plus $2,200 tuition for six credits.
More detailed information about the program is available on the following website:
Check out the National Management School in Chennai, India:
Application deadline: February 1st!
Go to www.gvsu.edu/studyabroad to complete the application.
For more information, please contact Alexandra Schmid, SCB International Buisness Programs, 3137 Seidman Center,(616) 331-7452, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Take your business classes in "Bella Roma," one of the most beautiful cities in the world! John Cabot University, an American liberal arts university in the heart of Rome, is a top destination for study abroad in Italy. With its central location in the charming Trastevere quarter, shops, cafes and boutiques are just a few minutes away.
If you study abroad for a semester or summer at John Cabot, there is a GVSU dedicated scholarship available:
West Michigan “Secchia Scholarship II”
Download the application by clicking on the link below:
John Cabot University website: www.johncabot.edu
This summer program has been designed specifically for business students. Bilbao is known for its beautiful scenery, old traditions, and excellent cuisine. Located less than 30 minutes away from the beach it is a great place to spend part of your summer.
Cost: $4,675 covers tuition, room and board, and all cultural and company visits and insurance. Cultural visits include a 3-day tour of Madrid, city of Bilbao tour including the Guggenheim museum, Biscay day tour including fisherman's wharf and beaches, and Pamplona running of the bulls and San Sebastian day tour.
When: End of June through July
The University of Brighton and GVSU have an exchange student agreement allowing students to study in Brighton, England for one semester or a full year. Brighton is often called, "London By the Sea" because of its cosmopolitan, architectural and lively character. A variety of business classes are offered.
Page last modified March 18, 2014