Brooks College Integrative Learning and Advising
Office Vision, Mission, and Values
We strive to help students achieve meaningful, integrative educational experiences by providing them with the tools to transcend the academic, personal, and professional boundaries in their lives. Through this, we will empower students to take ownership of their learning as critical, independent decision-makers who value and maximize their liberal arts educational experiences.
To serve students by providing timely, accurate Academic Advising, while connecting them with unique, integrative learning experiences that further their understanding of themselves and the world around them.
- We value broad, integrative educational experiences that foster student development
- We value collaboration and shared expertise throughout the university and community
- We value diverse populations and perspectives
- We value our role as an advising resource for students, faculty, and staff
- We value the role of faculty as an integral part of a student's advising experience
- We value ongoing professional development and interactions with the campus community
Page last modified November 7, 2013