The Brooks College Office of Integrative Learning and Advising
The Brooks College Office of Integrative Learning and Advising offers many services to the students, staff, and faculty at GVSU including; Advising for Brooks College, Co-Curriculum Program Designations, The Laptop Recycling Project, and the Community Reading Project. Our office is the first of its kind to merge two distinct areas: Integrative Learning and Advising.
Looking to register for classes, switch your major, plan your academic program or need to find out about an internship? Whatever your concern, we are happy to help! To make an advising appointment with Jennifer Getting Jameslyn, our Director/Advisor, just click on the Schedule An Appointment bar below.
Jennifer Getting Jameslyn
- Director of the Office of Integrative Learning and Advising
- Brooks College Professional Advisor
We are excited to announce that starting Tuesday, January 23, 2018, the Brooks College Office of Integrative Learning and Advising will be offering Walk-In Advising appointments!
Do you have a quick question? Our Graduate Assistant, Justin Schnurer will be glad to assist you.
Walk-In Advising will be offered on Tuesdays Only from 9:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-4:00pm.
Examples of Quick Questions might include:
- Brooks College Majors/Minors/Certificates Information and Program Requirements.
- Banner Help: Changing a major/minor, etc.
- Help Reading MyPath
- Co-curricular questions for LIB 100/201: How to submit a LIB 100/201 request for a program or event.
- Questions about the Brooks Professional Program.
Hope to see you there!
First-Time Advising Student Video