Here are some helpful tips to consider when writing a nomination:
- Use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation. What you write will be identical to what is printed on the certificate.
- Use full sentences, no fragments.
- Describe a specific time that the nominee exemplified leadership skills on campus.
- Please DO NOT copy and paste text from a word document (characters such as apostrophes will not transfer correctly. We recommend pasting the text first into "notepad" to avoid the errors.
- Please note that nominations are monitored by the Office of Student Life staff; you nomination may be deemed incomplete if it does not describe why the nominee is deserving of recognition.
See below for an example: