Human Resources Events
AP Leadership: Module 3 - Decision Making and Initiative
Date and Time
Tuesday, November 14, 2017 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Kirkhof Center » RM 2270
MODULE 3: Decision Making and Initiative
Presenter: Dr. Dev Butler, GVSU Director of Staff Relations and Development
Register at www.gvsu.edu/sprout. This program is limited to AP Staff.
Participants will learn how to:
- Identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities.
- Compare data from different sources to draw conclusions and use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions.
- Take action and risks that are consistent with available facts, constraints, and resulting consequences.
- Take the lead on getting work accomplished and go the extra mile for results.
- Successfully manage multiple assignments.
Prior to this Module, participants are expected to view webinar and pass quiz of:
LEADERSHIP IQ : Delegating to Get Results
Human Resources email@example.com or 616-331-2215.