- Disability Support Resources
- UltraTime (maximize window before logging in)
- Service Awards
- Relocation Resources & Chamber of Commerce Information
- Register for Workshops
- New Staff Orientation Website
- History of GVSU
- Work Life Connections Program/Encompass Employee Assistance Service
- Emergency Contacts at GVSU
- Diversity & Affirmative Action
- Calendars - Pay and Holiday
- AP Committee Homepage
Welcome to Human Resources at Grand Valley State University!
Grand Valley State University is one of the West Michigan area’s premier employers, with more than 3,500 faculty and staff members serving in a wide variety of essential and complementary roles. Our employees enjoy a vibrant and stimulating workplace that fosters professional growth while serving the university’s mission of educating students to shape their lives, their professions, and their societies.
Human Resources provides a broad spectrum of resources and services to Grand Valley employees that enhance the university’s reputation for attracting and retaining the highest quality faculty and staff possible.
Use the links on the left to navigate our website for information and services that will enhance your personal and professional life.
Human Resources Office Mission Statement
To be a caring and creative team,
committed to anticipating and exceeding the needs of our community.
Page last modified October 25, 2013