July 3, 2014
19-month Leadership Program coming to Meijer Campus!
July 3, 2014
Hot Topics for Educators Series
February 17, 2014
Author Reyna Grande to make appearances at GVSU and Holland
February 14, 2014
New 19-Month Leadership Program offered at the Meijer Campus!
January 8, 2014
Liberal Studies Alumni publishes third digital storybook
- See all news items
Lakeshore ATHENA Scholarship
Date: May 7, 2012
The Lakeshore ATHENA Scholarship is a cash award given to assist non-traditional women students pursuing advanced training and educational opportunities. The scholarship is part of the Lakeshore ATHENA Award, a collaborative program of the Holland, Muskegon and Grand Haven/Spring Lake/Ferrysburg Chambers of Commerce. The scholarships are made possible through the generous support of individual and corporate sponsors.
- Be a female who has completed at least one year of post secondary education or the equivalent by May 31, 2012.
- Be at least 30 years or older.
- Be enrolled for the fall semester of 2012 at an accredited 4 year, 2 year, or technical or vocational program.
- Show a commitment to a educational attainment and a professional career.
- Live or work in Ottawa, Allegan or Muskegon County.
- Have limited financial resources.
Download an application at: www.hollandchamber.org/clientuploads/2012%20fillable%20application%20athena.pdf
Contact: Julie Parker, Holland Area Chamber of Commerce, 272 East 8th St. Holland, MI 49423
Deadline is May 16, 2012!
Phone 616-331-3910 • email@example.com