February 17, 2014
Author Reyna Grande to make appearances at GVSU and Holland
February 14, 2014
New 19-Month Leadership Program offered at the Meijer Campus!
January 8, 2014
Liberal Studies Alumni publishes third digital storybook
November 15, 2013
America Recycles Day: Recycling & Resource Fair
November 14, 2013
America Recycles Day - Lunch & Learn: Community Energy Plan with Don T.
- See all news items
Lakeshore ATHENA Scholarship
Date: May 7, 2012
The Lakeshore ATHENA Scholarship is a cash award given to assist non-traditional women students pursuing advanced training and educational opportunities. The scholarship is part of the Lakeshore ATHENA Award, a collaborative program of the Holland, Muskegon and Grand Haven/Spring Lake/Ferrysburg Chambers of Commerce. The scholarships are made possible through the generous support of individual and corporate sponsors.
- Be a female who has completed at least one year of post secondary education or the equivalent by May 31, 2012.
- Be at least 30 years or older.
- Be enrolled for the fall semester of 2012 at an accredited 4 year, 2 year, or technical or vocational program.
- Show a commitment to a educational attainment and a professional career.
- Live or work in Ottawa, Allegan or Muskegon County.
- Have limited financial resources.
Download an application at: www.hollandchamber.org/clientuploads/2012%20fillable%20application%20athena.pdf
Contact: Julie Parker, Holland Area Chamber of Commerce, 272 East 8th St. Holland, MI 49423
Deadline is May 16, 2012!
Phone 616-331-3910 • email@example.com