February 17, 2014
Author Reyna Grande to make appearances at GVSU and Holland
February 14, 2014
New 19-Month Leadership Program offered at the Meijer Campus!
January 8, 2014
Liberal Studies Alumni publishes third digital storybook
November 15, 2013
America Recycles Day: Recycling & Resource Fair
November 14, 2013
America Recycles Day - Lunch & Learn: Community Energy Plan with Don T.
- See all news items
Grand Forum Scholarships for Non-traditional Students
Date: September 26, 2012
Grand Forum Scholarship for Continuing Education
Up To $1,400
Deadline: October 31
GVSU holds that education is a lifelong process, and should be accessible to anyone regardless of age, work schedule or family responsibilities. The Continuing Education Division coordinates programs and a variety of student services, at regional locations, to meet a wide range of needs throughout the west Michigan region.This scholarship provides financial assistance to persons whose college education was interrupted for one or more reasons and who wish to continue to pursue earning a college degree at Grand Valley State.
- Nontraditional students must be returning as undergraduate students preferably after a period of interrupted college studies.
- Candidates who were previously GVSU student must have a minimum of 24 prior credits
- Transfer students must have a minimum of 24 transferable credits, previously earned college credits
- Must be enrolled as a degree-seeking student with at least 3 credit hours
- Must demonstrate financial need as defined by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Application Process: Please click on download application below
- Candidates will required to submit with their application a brief essay on their prior educational experience(s)
Renewal Criteria: This is not automatic, must reapply
Phone 616-331-3910 • firstname.lastname@example.org