Advising and Registration
We strongly encourage you to meet with an academic advisor prior to registering for classes to determine your personalized plan of study. The Meijer Campus in Holland has an on site advisor that is able to assist you throughout your academic process and can:
- Provide academic planning advice and support.
- Explain university policies and procedures.
- Make referrals to appropriate academic resources including tutoring, counseling, career counseling, disability support services, etc.
- Help develop strategies for academic success.
To schedule an appointment with our advisor, please call (616) 331-3910 or make an appointment online with appointment manager
Current students are encouraged to register in late March/early April for the upcoming spring/summer, fall, and winter semesters.
3 Easy Ways to Register:
- Online: myBanner
- Phone: (616) 331-3910
- In Person: stop by the front desk during office hours
Feel free to stop by the Meijer Campus in Holland for further assistance.
How to Search Available Classes
- Login to Banner and select Registration.
- Select the term you would like to view.
- In the subject field, select accounting, press and hold Ctrl + Shift, scroll to writing. All subjects should be highlighted.
- In the campus field, select Holland.
- Click on the Search for Classes button at the bottom of the screen.
- Repeat this for each semester you would like to search.