Advising and Registration
Our academic advisors will help you map out your educational journey. We strongly encourage you to meet with an academic advisor prior to registering for classes to determine your personalized plan of study. The Holland Campus has advisors on site who are glad to assist you in the academic planning process and can:
- Provide academic planning advice and support.
- Explain university policies and procedures.
- Make referrals to appropriate academic resources including tutoring, counseling, career counseling, disability support services, etc.
- Help develop strategies for academic success.
Students at the Holland Campus are always welcome to meet with our onsite advisors. However, if you declared your major, you also have an assigned advisor in your major. To see your assigned advisor:
1. Log in to MyBanner.
2. Click on the Student and Financial Aid tab.
3. Select Student Records.
4. Select View Major and Advisor Information.
Current students are encouraged to register in late March/early April for the upcoming spring/summer, fall, and winter semesters.
Feel free to stop by the Holland Campus Welcome Center for assistance.
Interested in seeing what is offered at the Holland Campus?
Follow these instructions to see all classes available at the Holland Campus:
- Log in to Banner and select Registration.
- Select the term you would like to view.
- In the subject field, select accounting, press and hold Ctrl and Shift, scroll to writing. All subjects should be highlighted.
- In the campus field, select Holland.
- Click on the Search for Classes button at the bottom of the screen.
- Repeat this for each semester you would like to search.
Phone 616-331-3910 • email@example.com