Holland Majors and Programs
To learn more about the majors and programs available at the Meijer Campus in Holland, email us at email@example.com or call (616) 394-4848 to make an appointment with an academic advisor.
Undergraduate Majors and Programs
Liberal Studies with Personalized Emphasis Area
This degree completion program is a great option for returning adult learners, particularly those who have specific career goals and yet are looking for a broad base of learning. Liberal studies is an interdisciplinary major; it brings together coursework from various academic disciplines. The program allows you to work with a faculty advisor in order to design a personal emphasis area that suits your specific interests, talents, or career goals. With liberal studies as a major, you can:
- Choose coursework that best fits your interests and goals.
- Organize your learning around problems, issues, and themes.
- Incorporate courses already taken in various majors or at other universities.
- Integrate your coursework with life experiences and practical applications.
Visit the Department of Liberal Studies to learn more about the major and view sample emphasis areas. To learn more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (616) 394-4848 to make an appointment with an academic advisor.
R.N. to B.S.N. (Hybrid)
The R.N. to B.S.N program is specifically designed for registered nurses to obtain a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N):
- Each student has an assigned advisor and an individualized program plan.
- Science courses are accepted in transfer, regardless of length of time lapsed since they were last taken.
- Nursing courses are hybrid – they meet regularly online and occasionaly at the Cook-DeVos Center for Health Sciences in Grand Rapids.
- Prerequisite and general education courses (should your individualized plan require) are available at the Holland Campus.
To learn more, email us at email@example.com or call (616) 394-4848 to make an appointment with an academic advisor.
Graduate Programs and Certificates
Select Coursework from:
Masters of Business Administration
The Seidman traditional Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) program at Grand Valley State University offers a rotation of courses at the Holland Campus. The Seidman M.B.A. is an investment in your professional, financial, and personal growth. Join other graduate business students and the faculty of the Seidman College of Business as you develop knowledge and skills to further your success in the business and professional world.
To learn more about the Masters of Business Administration, contact Claudia Bajema at (616) 331-7387 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Masters of Education
The College of Education offers its foundations course at the Holland Campus. Each candidate for the M.Ed. degree must complete six semester hours in foundation courses in the following areas: research and evaluation (ED 660) and social foundations of education (ED 671 or 672).
Please visit the College Of Education to learn more about their programs designed to prepare students for a variety of personal and professional goals including the master's degree, provisional and professional certification and renewals, additional endorsements, state approvals, and professional development.
Phone 616-331-3910 • email@example.com