Welcome to the 2012 Open Enrollment Site
Take charge. Reap rewards.
The 2012 annual benefits open enrollment is your opportunity to take a closer look at your benefit options so please take some time to follow these:
Four easy steps
1. Review detailed information.
2. Learn about new plan options and select the right one for your unique situation.
3. Complete the online enrollment October 25–November 9.
4. Print your detailed confirmation statement.
Confirm your elections
To receive your total compensation/confirmation statement, each benefit eligible faculty or staff member must complete an online enrollment and update/verify benefit elections including:
• Home address for W-2 purposes
• Coordination of benefits information
• Beneficiary designation
• IRS re-election requirement for Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
Important Dates (group meetings and computer labs)
2012 Simplified Three Plan Medical Plan Comparison Chart
Page last modified October 25, 2011