Financial and Legal Services
GVSU has partnered with Encompass & Work Life Options to offer legal & financial assistance. Work Life Options offers an expanded service program that can provide faculty, staff, family members, and retirees with resources and discounted services to address financial and legal issues. This service will carry out an analysis for personal circumstances and challenges that faculty and staff may be encountering and provide them with recommendations, referrals, and printed information.
- 30 minute free consultation and 25% off subsequent visits for Legal Services.
- 60 minute free consultation with a financial planner for Financial Assistance.
For more information on the services offered contact Work Place Options 1-800-788-8630.
Additional resources include:
- Financial/ Legal Benefits 2014-2015
- Financial Services
- Monthly Budget Worksheet
- Legal Assistance Center - free legal guidance
- GVSU Faculty and Staff Family Friendly Resource Guide
- What's Your Financial IQ? - October 2013 Results
Susan Sloop, Work Life Consultant
GVSU Human Resources
Phone: (616) 331-2215, Fax: (616) 331-3216
For all Work/Life or Financial/Legal Resources and Referrals
Contact 1-800-788-8630 or www.encompass.us.com
Page last modified January 29, 2014