Healthy Choices Wellness Program
April 15th has passed, now what?
- Faculty and staff who completed their biometric screen and online health assessment prior to April 15th will receive rewards ($100 for completing both components) in their paycheck in May. Rewards for spouse participation will also be deposited into paychecks.
- Faculty and staff who qualify for health coaching will receive a letter and outreach call this May inviting them to participate in health coaching to earn additional rewards.
- No further action is required by faculty and staff who are not contacted by a Priority Health Health coach in May. Payout for this component ($200 for fac/staff, $100 for spouses) will take place in the first quarter of 2017.
NEW FOR 2016 PROGRAM
- Two required components:
- Know Your Numbers (Online Health Assessment and Biometric screen). Deadline, April 15, 2016.
- Health Coaching. If Health Coaching is required, participants must engage with a coach for 3 months. Deadline, Dec 31, 2016. (Note: Faculty, staff, spouses and members in the household member program who present no risk factors as recognized by Priority Health do not need further action to be complete for Health Coaching and will earn the reward)
- Monetary rewards stay the same:
- Up to $500 for fac/staff and spouse participation
- Up to $300 for fac/staff
- Rewards administered directly into faculty and staff paychecks:
- Payout for Know Your Numbers component: May 2016 ($100 fac/staff, $100 spouse or household member).
- Payout for Health Coaching component: First quarter of 2017 ($200 fac/staff, $100 spouse or household member).
- No more online activity tracking.
- 2016 Biometric Screening Schedule/2016 program FAQ's
SIGN UP NOW
Having trouble logging in? Click here.
What are faculty and staff saying about this program?
"I have been working with a health coach on making a lot of small lifestyle changes that have been adding up".
"I cut down on the amount of processed meats and increased the amount of vegetables I consume".
"I quit smoking, in part, because of encouragement to do so at the screening".