Healthy Choices Wellness Program
- Two required components:
- Know Your Numbers (Online Health Assessment and Biometric screen). Deadline, April 15, 2017.
- Health Coaching. If Health Coaching is required, participants must engage with a coach for 3 months. Deadline, September 30, 2017.
- Monetary rewards:
- Up to $500 for fac/staff and spouse participation
- Up to $300 for fac/staff
- Rewards administered directly into faculty and staff paychecks:
- Payout for Know Your Numbers component: May 2017 ($100 fac/staff, $100 spouse or household member).
- Payout for Health Coaching component: Fourth quarter 2017 ($200 fac/staff, $100 spouse or household member).
Registration for the 2017 program opens October 1, 2016.
2017 SCREENING DATES
WELLNESS PROGRAM NOTICE
- Faculty and staff who completed their biometric screen and online health assessment prior to April 15th, 2016 received rewards ($100 for completing both components) in their paycheck in May. Rewards for spouse participation was also be deposited into paychecks.
- Faculty and staff who qualified for health coaching received a letter and outreach call in May 2016 inviting them to participate in health coaching to earn additional rewards.
- No further action is required by faculty and staff who are not contacted by a Priority Health Health coach in May. Payout for this component ($200 for fac/staff, $100 for spouses) will take place in the first quarter of 2017.
What are faculty and staff saying about this program?
"I have been working with a health coach on making a lot of small lifestyle changes that have been adding up".
"I cut down on the amount of processed meats and increased the amount of vegetables I consume".
"I quit smoking, in part, because of encouragement to do so at the screening".