Community Engagement & Programming Reporting
What are you reporting?
- Active Program: pre-planned event with a particular time, date, and location. It may include a campus partner
- Passive Program: intentional community building activity that has no date, time, or location (interactive bulletin board, lobby puzzle, etc.)
- Community Engagement: impromptu but impactful gathering of a group of residents facilitated by the RA
Did you take residents to a campus program?
- If it was pre-planned, that is a support program and should be reported as an active program and marked "support" program
- If it was impromptu, that is a community engagement activity
Who was the program open to?
- Building Program: planned event that is marketed and open to residents within a particular building (in some communities a community program is the same as a building program)
- Community Program: planned event that is marketed and open to residents within LCD community
- Floor Program: planned event for designated sub-set of students, most likely the residents assigned to a particular RA
- Zone Program: planned event open to either North or South campus