GVSU Family Health Center continues to offer H1N1 vaccines
Posted on December 17, 2009
The GVSU Family Health Center, 72 Sheldon Blvd. SE in Grand Rapids, continues to offer the H1N1 vaccines for Grand Valley students, faculty and staff members, their spouses and dependents and retirees.
Vaccines will be administered at the center on the following dates:
• December 18: 9 a.m.-1 p.m., and 2-4 p.m.
• December 21: 9 a.m.-1 p.m., and 2-4 p.m.
• December 22: 9 a.m.-1 p.m., and 2-4 p.m.
• December 23: 11 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
• December 30: 9 a.m.-1 p.m., and 2-4 p.m.
No appointment is necessary; times listed are for walk-ins. For more information, call the center at 988-8774.