Family Health Center posts holiday hours
Posted on December 14, 2009
The GVSU Family Health Center, 72 Sheldon Blvd. SE in Grand Rapids, will observe the following hours during the holiday season:
• Wednesday, Dec. 23: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
• Thursday, Dec. 24, Friday, Dec. 25: closed
• Monday, Dec. 28: 2-5 p.m.
• Tuesday, Dec. 29: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
• Wednesday, Dec. 30: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Thursday, Dec. 31: 9 a.m. -1 p.m.
The center will continue to offer the H1N1 vaccines for Grand Valley students, faculty and staff members, their spouses and dependents and retirees. Call 988-8774 for an appointment.
The center is operated by the Kirkhof College of Nursing.