KCON to offer flu shot clinics
Posted on September 23, 2010
The Kirkhof College of Nursing will offer flu shot clinics for students, faculty and staff members and their spouses/dependents, and retirees beginning September 27 and continuing through October 7.
The schedule is below. Faculty and staff members need to bring their employee G number; students need to bring their insurance card or $25 in either cash or a check. There is no charge for retirees, faculty and staff members and their families.
• Monday, September 27, 4-7 p.m.: GVSU Family Health Center, 72 Sheldon Blvd. SE.
• Tuesday, September 28, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.: Kirkhof Center, Grand River Room.
• Tuesday, September 28, noon-2 p.m.: GVSU Family Health Center.
• Wednesday, September 29, 8-11 a.m.: Cook-DeVos Center for Health Sciences, room 253.
• Thursday, September 30, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.: DeVos Center Building C, student project area.
• Monday, October 4, 4-7 p.m.: GVSU Family Health Center.
• Tuesday, October 5, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.: Cook-DeVos Center for Health Sciences, room 331.
• Thursday, October 7, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.: Fieldhouse, upper lobby.
Vaccines will continue to be given at the GVSU Family Health Center after October 7 by appointment, until supplies run out. Appointments can be made by calling 988-8774.
KCON will offer the flu vaccine for children ages 6 months-3 years old at the GVSU Family Health Center on September 27, September 28 and October 4, and by appointment.