Flu shot clinics set
Posted on September 20, 2011
Flu vaccination clinics will be held September 20-October 17 for students, faculty and staff members, their dependents and retirees.
Sponsored by the Kirkhof College of Nursing, there is no charge for the vaccination for faculty and staff members, their dependents and retirees; a G-number is required.
Students and members of the public can bring health insurance cards but should be prepared to pay the $25 fee.
Clinics will be held on the dates listed below:
• September 20, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., Cook-DeVos Center for Health Sciences, room 331
• September 27, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Kirkhof Center, room 2266
• September 29, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., CHS, room 123
• October 4, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., DeVos Center, student project area
• October 6, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., Fieldhouse, upper arena lobby
• October 7, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m., Meijer Holland Campus
• October 17, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., Annis Water Resources Institute
• October 17, noon-1 p.m., MAREC.
People with children ages 6 months-3 years, or those with latex allergies, should call the GVSU Family Health Clinic at 988-8774 to make an appointment.