Skip to main content

GV Now

Burned clothes create smoke damage in living center

Posted on December 01, 2012

Students in North Living Center C were briefly evacuated from the building on Saturday afternoon when a student accidentally burned clothes in their room.

The student had clothes hanging over the stove and accidentally turned a burner on, burning the clothes. Action Restoration is providing remediation of the smoke damage. 

Students were evacuated from the building until the fire department cleared the area. There was minor damage to the student's room and no one was injured.

Recent Articles

more articles