Meetings, in-person and virtual, are scheduled in mid-November that will kick off the university's strategic planning process.
Julie Guevara, associate vice president for Academic Affairs, said these information gathering meetings will help shape Grand Valley’s 2016-2020 strategic plan.
Faculty and staff members are invited to stop at a Strategic Positioning Conversation and give input on the university’s next phase. Participants can give as much time as their schedules allow; dates, times and locations are listed below.
• Monday, November 11, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. and 3-7 p.m. in Kirkhof Center, room 1142.
• Tuesday, November 12, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. and 3-7 p.m. in DeVos Center, University Club.
• Wednesday, November 13, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. in Henry Hall, atrium; Seidman College of Business, room 3001; and Cook-DeVos Center for Health Sciences, room 123.
• Wednesday, November 13, from 3-7 p.m. in Kirkhof Center, room 2201.
• Thursday, November 14, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. and 3-7 p.m. in DeVos Center, University Club.
To attend a virtual session, visit www.gvsu.edu/strategicplanning. Sessions will be held November 12 from noon-2 p.m. and November 14 from 6-8 p.m.