Fall issue of Grand Valley Magazine online
Posted on November 20, 2012
After reading the fall issue of Grand Valley Magazine, the campus community will know the following facts about the university.
• Charter school students in Detroit are working with renowned muralist Hubert Massey on an ArtPrize entry that is as big as a city bus.
• Students have undergone training to serve as mentors to students who have Asperger’s syndrome.
• Gwyn Madden, associate professor of anthropology, sometimes helps law enforcement officials identify bones they find in Lake Michigan.
• The International Big History Association is headquartered at Grand Valley thanks in large part to Craig Benjamin, associate professor of history in Honors College.
• More than 280 students applied to be Transition leaders.
The stories above, some with online video components, are online, click here.