The Family Health Center, operated by the Kirkhof College of Nursing, will offer flu vaccination clinics for the campus community and the public through October 15.
There is no charge for vaccinations for faculty and staff members, their dependents and retirees. Students and members of the public will be charged $25; health insurances will be billed but payment must be made at the time of service.
Below are the dates, times and locations for the clinics:
• Tuesday, September 25, 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.: Cook-DeVos Center for Health Sciences, room 113
• Tuesday, September 25, 5-7 p.m.: Family Health Center, 72 Sheldon Blvd. SE, Grand Rapids
• Thursday, September 27, 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.: CHS, room 123
• October 2, 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.: Kirkhof Center, room 1104
• October 4, 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.: DeVos Center, Building C
• October 9, 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.: Kirkhof Center, room 1142
• October 10, noon-1:30 p.m.: Meijer Campus in Holland, room 104
• October 15, 10:30 a.m.-noon: Annis Water Resources Institute, room 225
To schedule an appointment at another time, call the Family Health Center at 988-8774.