Parking and transit changes
Posted on August 25, 2017
Parking Services announced expanded parking for fall 2017. Some of the changes are highlighted below; for a complete list and to purchase a parking permit, visit www.gvsu.edu/parking.
GVSU Transportation Services announced a few route changes. Some are highlighted below. For more information visit www.gvsu.edu/bus.
A reminder that permit enforcement for faculty, staff and students begins August 28, the first day of classes.
• Expanded free parking is available behind the Walker Fire Station in Standale. Parking continues to be free of charge for those who use the park-ride system from the Standale Meijer location.
• During the first week of classes, parking permits will be sold at the Student Services cashier windows on the Allendale Campus and at the DeVos Center cashier windows on the Pew Grand Rapids Campus.
Bus route changes:
• There is a new, reduced rate commuter parking lot on the south end of the Pew Grand Rapids Campus near Butterworth Street SW and Lexington Avenue SW.
• Route 37 has been streamlined from West Campus Drive to Kirkhof Center.
• Route 48 changes have been made along and west of 48th Avenue. See map for details.
All Rapid routes are free with Grand Valley identification. For more information visit www.gvsu.edu/bus.