Read this important information regarding practicum and internships:

A permit is required to register for a Practicum or Internship with any of the individual Area Studies programs. Students may not participate in for-credit internships in the following states: Kentucky and New York.

Students must also register the Practicum/Internship in the GVSU Internship Management System database after you have been offered and accepted the internship. For detailed instructions, please visit the Career Center IMS Faculty Instructions. Please contact the program coordinator or the Area Studies office with questions.

Page last modified September 22, 2016