How to Become a Member: STEP-by-STEP
1. Go to the following website: www.gvsu.edu/stuey
2. Click the login button at the top of right of the page
3. Using your Grand Valley student identification and password, login to STUEY
4. Once you have logged in, click the “ALL ORGANIZATIONS” tab at the top of the page
5. In the search box, type “GSA”, (which stands for Graduate Student Association). Click the Search button
6. Click on the organization “GSA” that is returned in the search
7. At the top of the page you will see a request to join button. Once you have decided to become a member of the organization, click here.
8. Follow the on screen instructions. You will read details on Grand Valley’s student life center. Following this information you will take a simple quiz. Complete this quiz to apply to be a member.
9. The President of GSA will then confirm you as a new member within STUEY.
10. Once the president has confirmed you, log back into STUEY. Locate the GSA organization page, and accept your membership in the organization, now that it has been validated by the president.
Page last modified August 21, 2012