Greek Life Council
Funding Request Information
The Winter 2013 Greek Life Council Funding Board is:
Alek Mizikar, Finace Committte Member (Non-Voting)
Santiago Gayton, Advisor (Non-Voting)
Marrisa Kobe, Order of Omega
Alex Burkholz, Interfraternity Council
Kyle Martin (Advisor) (Non-Voting)
Brandon Wisdom, National PanHellenic Council
Kendra Ollis, Multicultural Greek Council
Chrissy Frey, Panhellenic Association
A few quick notes about the funding request process.
- Funding request have to be submitted through orgsync at least 4 weeks before the event, and 1 week before the funding board meeting.
- For all events that will be submitted to the funding board, a meeting should be scheduled with the Fraternity and Sorority Life Coordinator prior to the submission. This will ensure that the form is completed properly and that the correct funds are being requested.
- This year we will be meeting every two weeks beginning Friday, September 13th at 3pm in 0042.
- For larger events please plan the request further out to ensure that the funding will be able to be utilized for the program.
- No Funds can be spent before the funding board request. There are no reimbursements for funds spent before the award of funds. No Contracts should be signed, or orders made prior.
- Please review the finance at a glance form for a more detailed funding board process description and what funds can and can not be used for.
- After requests are approved a meeting will need to be scheduled with the Fraternity and Sorority Life Coordinator to coordinate the allocation of funds.
Page last modified August 30, 2013