Funding Request Information
Greek Life Council Funding Policies and Procedures
A few quick notes about the funding request process.
- Funding requests have to be submitted through Orgsync at least 4 weeks before the event, and 1 week before the funding board meeting.
- For all events that will be submitted to the funding board, a meeting should be scheduled with the Fraternity and Sorority Life Coordinator prior to the submission. This will ensure that the form is completed properly and that the correct funds are being requested.
- For larger events please plan the request further out to ensure that the funding will be able to be utilized for the program.
- No Funds can be spent before the funding board request. There are no reimbursements for funds spent before the award of funds. No Contracts should be signed, or orders made prior.
- Please review the finance at a glance form for a more detailed funding board process description and what funds can and can not be used for.
- After requests are approved a meeting will need to be scheduled with the Fraternity and Sorority Life Coordinator to coordinate the allocation of funds.