The GVSU Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) uses Cayuse424 to provide proposal development and electronic submission through Grants.gov and now Research.gov. Cayuse424 is a System-to-System web-based platform which speeds up the submission process and reduces the risk of errors.
Features and benefits include:
- Easy navigation between multiple proposal forms
- Autofill capability eliminating multiple entries
- Automatic error tracking and correction
- Routing for approvals
You should get trained on Cayuse424 if you:
- Will be submitting a proposal
- Are thinking of submitting a proposal
- Assist with grant proposals
- Review and approve proposals
The OSP offers hands-on interactive training sessions as needed. Please contact Andrew Kienitz if you are interested in being trained on Cayuse424.