Courses for the Master of Health Administration
The MHA program consists of a total of 45 credit hours and is developed into four parts.
Core Level I
Twelve credits earned in four courses:
- PA 630: Health Administration and Services (Fall)
- PA 611: Research Methods (Fall & Winter)
- PA 612: Human Resources in Organizations (Winter)
- PA 614: Organization Theory (Fall & Winter)
Core Level II
Twelve credits earned in four courses. PA 630 is a prerequisite for these courses, but may be taken concurrently.
- PA 631: U.S. Health Policy and Politics(Fall)
- PA 632: Health Services Financial Management (Winter)
- PA 633: Health Economics (Winter)
- PA 634: Health Care Law and Ethics (Winter)
MHA Plan for Initial Advising appointment
Page last modified November 26, 2013