M.B.A. Health Sector Management
M.B.A. - Health Sector Management Emphasis Overview
Grand Rapids and West Michigan reflect national trends of growth and change in the health care industry, including the need for highly trained health care administrators. The Seidman M.B.A. with a health sector management emphasis prepares you for those positions by combining our traditional M.B.A. program with health administration electives designed specifically to develop your understanding of this dynamic industry.
About the M.B.A. Health Sector Management Emphasis
In a world of growing opportunities and challenges, a Seidman M.B.A. offers unique strategic advantages that make a real difference in our students' careers. For the M.B.A. with a health sector management emphasis program, Seidman has partnered with Grand Valley’s School of Public and Nonprofit Administration to make available specific health-focused courses to cover the elective portion of the M.B.A. program and best prepare you to do the important business of health care.
- Connections. Faculty members consult directly with more than 400 local and national companies, connecting Seidman students to the Grand Rapids and West Michigan business communities.
- Flexibility. Full-time students can complete the degree in just 16 months; working professionals may take up to 8 years. Evening and weekend classes add convenience.
- Accessibility. The Robert C. Pew Grand Rapids Campus brings students to the heart of the business center of downtown Grand Rapids. Seidman also offers classes at the Meijer Campus in Holland.
- Accreditation. Seidman is one of fewer than 200 institutions around the world to earn both business and accounting accreditation by AACSB - International.
- Service. Students rate our full-time, on-site M.B.A. office as one of the best service features of our program.
The Seidman M.B.A. with health sector management emphasis program is 36 credits, and is designed to intensify and integrate the breadth and depth of business knowledge while incorporating electives specific to the health care industry. The focus is applied, specific, and practical.
- The Seidman Master of Business Administration
- Full-time Integrated M.B.A. Program
- The Seidman M.B.A. with an emphasis in Innovation and Technology Management
- The Seidman Master of Science in Taxation
- The Seidman Master of Science in Accounting
Seidman M.B.A. with health sector management emphasis program requirements and application for admission are available online. The $30 application fee is waived for undergraduate alumni of Grand Valley.
Page last modified July 26, 2011