Master of Business Administration Overview
Students from across West Michigan and around the country who wish to enrich their skills and increase their value in the marketplace choose the Master of Business Administration program in Grand Valley State University's Seidman College of Business.
Grand Valley offers two options for earning your M.B.A. -- the Seidman traditional M.B.A. ideal for students with three or more years of professional business experience and the full-time integrated M.B.A. (FIMBA) for those who recently graduated with a business degree. Whatever stage of your career, there's a Seidman M.B.A. that's perfect for you.
About the Seidman Full-time Integrated M.B.A. (FIMBA)
The FIMBA is ideal for recent business graduates looking to jump-start their careers. It provides a holistic view of the business organization through an integrated curriculum, a well-paid, real-world business fellowship (graduate-level internship), and domestic and international travel components (included in the tuition and fees package).
- Integrated. The FIMBA features a prescribed curriculum that integrates all areas of business into the continuous 14-month cohort-style learning experience.
- Connected. Faculty members consult directly with more than 400 local and national companies, connecting Seidman M.B.A. students to the Grand Rapids and West Michigan business communities.
- Well-traveled. Includes one week of study in Washington, D.C. and two weeks study abroad.
- Efficient. Complete your FIMBA degree in just 14 months and jump-start your career.
- Accessible. The Robert C. Pew Grand Rapids Campus brings students to the heart of the business center of downtown Grand Rapids.
- Accredited. Seidman is one of fewer than 200 institutions around the world to earn both business and accounting accreditation by AACSB - International.
- Service. Students rate our full-time, on-site M.B.A. office as one of the best service features of our program.
- The Seidman traditional M.B.A. offers emphases in Finance, Innovation and Technology Management, and Health Sector Management.
- Master of Science in Taxation (M.S.T)
- Master of Science in Accounting (M.S.A)
Grand Valley offers an excellent education at a reasonable cost and a number of ways to finance your M.B.A. degree.
Page last modified May 11, 2015