Graduate Academics and Programs
Why Choose GVSU?
- Innovative programs relevant to today's economy
- Partnerships with business and hospitals
- Small class sizes allow for personal interaction with both students and faculty
- Convenient full-service campuses
- Eight of 10 programs that have graduate sit for licensure exams show a 92 to 100 percent pass rate while the other two are ion the top six of the state's public universities
- Named one of the top 10 public universities in the Midwest for its graduate programs by U.S. News & World Report
- Graduate courses are taught by faculty acclaimed for both their scholarship and real-world experience
- Resources to help you in your work and in the classroom
- Full-service campus in downtown Grand Rapids provides convenience, flexibility, and opportunity
We're glad you're considering a graduate degree from Grand Valley State University. Each of our 34 programs and numerous areas of graduate study offers the superb instruction, relevant learning experiences, and superior value you need to open more doors, create more opportunities, and set yourself apart.
Whether your goal is the pursuit of knowledge, development of new skills, advancement in your career, or a hybrid of all of them, our programs provide a distinctive combination of academic quality, leading-edge technology, world-class resources, and highly personalized instruction. In addition, we offer programs in a variety of formats, all designed to help students prepare for successful careers.
Page last modified March 3, 2015