- Our faculty is comprised of area, topical, and technical specialists who are distinguished in their fields.
- Our area specialists have spent years in the field, have conducted research in their regions and speak at least one language from their region of expertise.
- The faculty is very student-focused: our main interest is to work closely with students to help them develop as professionals, analysts, and researchers who will make a smooth and successful transition to life after graduation--and make an impact on the world.
- We excel at providing students opportunities to conduct research and acquire analytical skills.
- We strongly encourage students to present their work at scholarly conferences, and mentor them at every level for success.
Page last modified September 3, 2013