While staying on GVSU's Allendale Campus, all of your meals will be provided for you.
The comfort of GVSU's living center suites will be your home for the two nights you stay. Each suite can accommodate up to four people. If you scroll down, you will see the living center floor plans.
Living Center Features: Living Center suites are furnished with a bed, desk/chair, dresser, and closet in each bedroom, kitchen, table/chairs, couch, easy chairs, stove, refrigerator, air conditioning, and bathroom. (Accommodations do not include televisions or microwaves.)
You will be provided with the following:
- Sheets for each bed
- 1 blanket and 1 pillow per person
- 1 face towel and 1 body towel per person.
Additional items you may want to bring (these are only suggestions):
- Toiletries such as toothpaste, soap, shampoo, etc.
- Additional towels and blankets
- Disposable cups/plates/napkins/silverware
- Cookware and cooking utensils (if you wish to use the stove)
- Dish soap
- Portable coffee maker/coffee cups
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Bicycle for traveling around campus/bike helmets/bike locks
- Bathing suit for evening activities
- Rain coat/umbrella/hat/sunglasses
Having trouble viewing? View as a pdf.
Page last modified January 7, 2013