Skip to main content

Flexible Work Arrangement (FWA)


Direct any general questions about related guidelines or procedures to Sue Sloop, Work Life Consultant. If you have questions about specific issues, call the following offices:

  • Requesting a Flexible Work Arrangement:  Contact your immediate supervisor.
  • Procedures Clarification, and Interpretation:  Sue Sloop, Work Life Consultant, Human Resources:  616-331-8011
  • Benefits Related to Flexible Work Arrangements:  Benefits:  616-331-2220
  • Payroll Issues Related to Flexible Work Arrangements:  Payroll Department:  616-331-2237

Page last modified September 4, 2014