American Chemical Society (ACS) Scholarship Program
$Up To 5,000, , ,
Deadline: March 1, 2014
Description: African American, Native American and Hispanic students planning to pursue full-time study in a chemically-related field with outstanding academic records and a desire to pursue a career in the chemical sciences can apply for an ACS Scholars Award.
- Be African-American, Hispanic/Latino, or American Indian
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
- Be a full-time student at a high school or accredited college, university, or community college
- Demonstrate high academic achievement in chemistry or science (Grade Point Average 3.0, "B" or better)
- Demonstrate financial need according to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid form (FAFSA) and the Student Aid Report (SAR) form
- Be a graduating high school senior or college freshman, sophomore or junior intending to or already majoring in chemistry, biochemistry, chemical engineering or a chemically-related science OR intending to or already pursuing a degree in chemical technology
- Be planning a career in the chemical sciences .
Contact Information: Please email email@example.com or call 202-872-6520 for more information.
This is an outside scholarship. Grand Valley State University does not have affiliation with this scholarship agency and does not take part in the selection of the scholarship. Please remember that GVSU does not endorse any specific web site nor is GVSU responsible for the content on the various web sites. We are simply providing these links as a courtesy to you.