Skip to main content

International Travel

Faculty travel

When GVSU researchers travel....

Whether you represent Grand Valley State University with a dissemination grant; or another research project that takes you out of the United States, you have federal regulations to consider.

Preparing for your trip....

The university requests that all GVSU faculty complete a TMP Exception form for university-owned property that faculty will be taking with them on their travels abroad. Please complete the form and send an electronic copy to Retain a hard copy of the TMP Exception for your travel documents.